How to reduce the labour costs - How to Dramatically increase employee productivity?
HR cost cutting Cases Studies
● Aer Lingus tells staff "pay frozen until cost savings implemented"
● De La Rue HR solutions
● Fuji Xerox Australia benefits a significant cost saving per hire and a means to manage recruitment contract budgets effectively
● SAS launches third phase of restructuring
the cost of turnover
outsources salary administration and management
of HR system to LogicaCMG
● mySAP ERP HCM: IMPACT ON DOW CORNING HR ORGANIZATION AND PROCESSES
● The Hackett Group: Companies Can Significantly Reduce HR Costs By Cutting Complexity in Key Processes, Programs, Technology
Human Resources management cost saving Guides and White Papers
● An Executive’s Guide to Cutting HR Costs - by Trinet
● Trinet Solves Socket HR Problems for Nearly a Decade
theft as a reaction to underpayment inequity:
The hidden cost of pay
● Employee Performance Reviews - Dealing
● Step by Step Guide to Employee Satisfaction
● Why Do Good Employee's Leave?
● Are You Taking Care of Your Employees?
● Preparing for human resources business transformation outsourcing
● Costdata Wage
and Salary Data
are average values of company costs (employer)
wage and salary within a country, a branch,
within a qualification grade and the average
labour performance. These data also contain
costs for unproductive labour performance of
an employee, which needs to be considered for
the exact calculation
Resources as a Profit Center
● Research and Markets: Human Resources is a Critical Issue for the Global Aviation Industry with US Majors Set to Continue to Shed Jobs in 2005